Wednesday, March 21, 2018

compilation of them...(1)

for the next couple of days, I will be posting random writings I created that ended up completing the storyline. these parts have been written in a different than they will be posted. enjoy

Add a comment if you want the post sooner

A big smile appeared on his face the second he saw her.

She smiled back acknowledging that he wasn’t alone and one of his friends was an ex of hers that she spent 4 years of her life with. They were to be married but that never came to happen.

“Can I talk to you? It’s important”

“we haven’t been in any sort of contact for a while what could suddenly be important?”
“our future?” he said smiling as he guided her away from the group he was with. She could feel her ex staring daggers at them.

“Marry me.” He commanded once out of ear shot.

“Sure, I will” she said giggling “Now what is so important?” when he didn’t respond nor laugh along she realized he was serious.

“I vowed to myself that if I ever find myself facing you again and know that you’re unattached I will marry you”

“you make it sound like you are so sure im….”

He cut her off, mentioning the way she and “him” looked at each other. She looked down at their feet.

“but you’re his friend, you know all that we between us, how can you still ask? How can you even be okay with it?”

“because I don’t care. I care about you, I always have, and I know that you care about me too. We always had the best chemistry, but we never came across the perfect time. Im making sure that it is the right time. I want to commit and you’re the only person I can think of that I am able to tolerate”

“you’re settling for me?”

“well… yes and no. I know it’s time I should, and no one gets me like you do. I can be myself around you. You already know all that I possibly might try to hide, and you accept that. I trust you. That’s why im asking you to settle for me like I would to you”

He said kind of jokingly making her laugh. She stretched out her hand for his phone saving her number and her parents, then walked away.

He went back to his smiling looking at his phone.

“I asked her to marry me” he announced.
Out of sight out of mind…

-->
-ASM 

No comments: